Teaching 🇲🇦Moroccans how to study in English-speaking universities with scholarships. 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇪🇺
Check out our Instagram videos!
Scholarship example 1
One of our students reduced the price of a USA university from 700k to zero Dirhams/year (full scholarship). Her application (dossier) was so good that they paid everything for her: tuition + dorm room + food + they gave her pocket money.
Scholarship example 2
One of our students reduced the price of a US university from 800k to 100k Dirhams/year. The scholarship included tuition + dorm room. He needed an extra 3k Dirhams/month for living expenses (food…)
Scholarship example 3
One of our students got accepted into a university in Milan (Italy) that normally costs 130k Dirhams/year and reduced it to zero Dirhams/year. The scholarship included the tuition. She needed an extra 6k Dirhams/month for living expenses (rent, food, transportation, phone bill…)
Moroccans in these levels:
- 🇲🇦Tronc Commun (🇫🇷Seconde)
- 🇲🇦1ère BAC (🇫🇷Première)
- 🇲🇦2ème BAC (🇫🇷Terminale)
Can already start preparing for universities in the USA, Canada and Europe.
The sooner you start preparing, the higher your chances of getting accepted in good universities with generous scholarships (“bourses”).
These universities are normally expensive, but reduce their price depending on the quality of the application (“dossier”).
The application (dossier) you send universities depends on the country and university you’re applying to, but generally this is what you should expect:
- Moyennes générales (controles continus + bac) depuis la 🇲🇦3ème année collège (🇫🇷Troisième).
- SAT test score (Math + English).
- English language test score (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Other (essays, activities, letters of recommendation…).
- The SAT is a test that Americans take at the end of high school (lycée). Moroccans who want to study in the US or Europe (in English) should take this test in the American schools of Morocco. It’s half Math, half English, and it’s /1600 points.
- The language tests have 4 sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. You take the TOEFL or the IELTS in language centers in Morocco.
- The essays are questions you have to answer in around 650 words, like “why did you choose our university?”, “have you overcome any challenge in your life?” etc… The goal is to show your personality and how unique you are.
- The extracurricular activities represent everything you’ve done outside of school, like sports, music, hobbies etc… If you don’t have any, we help you find them.
- The letters of recommendations are sent by your teachers and contain reviews about your performance and potential.
The higher the quality of your application, the higher your chances of getting a full scholarship. So for example if your high school grades are not the best, you can compensate with a high SAT score etc…
⌛ When to prepare?
No matter your level, these are the steps you should follow:
- Prepare for the SAT.
- Take the SAT test.
- Prepare the rest (TOEFL, other…).
- Apply to universities.
- Wait for results.
These are the dates for each level:
🇲🇦3ème collège (🇫🇷Troisième)
- You are too young to start preparing for the SAT test, so for now focus on the rest:
- Improve your English,
- Get good grades in school,
- Work on extracurricular activities (sports, music, hobbies, projects, volunteering…).
- Then when you’re in September of your 🇲🇦Tronc Commun (🇫🇷 Seconde), you can start preparing for the SAT test.
🇲🇦Tronc Commun (🇫🇷Seconde)
- You start preparing for the SAT as soon as possible. The sooner you start preparing, the more balance you will have with your school work and your Bac preparation.
- We offer SAT classes (1 class/week). Contact us for prices and details.
- You take the SAT test in March 2024.
- You prepare for the rest between March and October 2024.
- You apply to universities in October 2024.
- You start the classes at the university in September 2025.
🇲🇦1ère BAC (🇫🇷Première)
We are in November 2022:
- You start preparing for the SAT now:
- We have weekly classes (2 classes/week). Contact us for prices and details.
- You take the SAT test on March 2023.
- You prepare for the rest between March and May 2023.
- You apply to universities in October 2023.
- You start the classes at the university in September 2024.
🇲🇦2ème BAC (🇫🇷Terminale)
We are in November 2022:
It’s not too late, contact us for more info.
👨🏫 How do we help?
We’ve been helping Moroccan students for years. We know what universities like to see in the applications. We present to you different opportunities in different countries and help you prepare everything.
Let us plan your application and give you the right classes at the right time:
- We show you how our students got scholarships.
- We help you get the highest scores at the tests:
- SAT test,
- Language test (TOEFL, IELTS).
- We help you with every part of the application:
- Extracurricular activities,
- All the CommonApp fields (and other platforms).
- We help you with all the paperwork.
- We give you all the tips and tricks to submit the best application and crush the competition.
⭐ Join our classes
The Stairway classes are online, on Zoom.
Our tutors (teachers) are Moroccans who have successfully studied abroad in English-speaking universities, so most of us still live abroad, and will teach you everything you need to know on Zoom.
Who better to guide you than Moroccans who have achieved exactly what you want to achieve?
Best way to contact us:
Other ways to contact us: